Monday, June 27, 2011

P90X Yoga is the bomb

Ok so my bf is doing the P90X program He's on day 43 and doing AMAZING! Part of the program is an almost 2 hr yoga X (X for extreme of course) dvd. On his yoga days I usually join in and the kids often do too. This program KICKS my ASS every time! It's SO good for you!! So right now I'm doing that 1-2 times a week as well as the hot yoga 5-7 times a week, and home yoga for an hour or so about twice a week. I can feel shape taking place under my skin. I feel myself walking taller, feeling more at home in my body even though its changing daily. I feel definition at every curve. When I flex my arms at work, people don't believe that all I do is yoga....and they think I'm crazy to do so much yoga-I work the best shifts next week (11-3) so I can drop my bf at work, go to the 9am 90 minute hot yoga class, shower, work, then go to the 60 minute hot yoga class at 3:30, and be done by the time he's finished work at 5. (His studio is above the hot yoga studio). What do you consider "too much" yoga? Is there such a thing? Now...how do I get rid of this last stubborn 20ish pounds??

No comments:

Followers