Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kids Grounded Yoga

My 8yr old son is enrolled in a kids yoga program called Go Grounded and in the fall I am going to Vancouver for the teacher trainer to be able to run the program. I am friends with his current teacher and with her inspiration and guidance am excited to move into a teacher position. You can visit her website here: Marcia Wilson Yoga This morning I was her assistant and really loved the way the kids respond to yoga! Go Grounded is such a great program, I highly recommend it to all kids and teens! It reinforced to me that this is what I want to do, I want to lead others to be their best yogi! Noah has his red bandana and is working on his orange, and 3 students tested for their red today and all three passed! Over the summer they will work on developing a flow from their pose chart and be able to teach it to their fellow students. So exciting!

Todays lunch was a vegan pizza panini and a wasabi arugula salad with a raspberry vinaigrette; check it out!

So delish!

No comments:

Followers